GLL - 109 languages
Company: Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves.
Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI).
•Creating thought leadership, research, speaking engagements and more with the Thomson Reuters Institute.
•Lead and own Legaltech News magazine and online brand, leading journalism outlet for technology in law and one of four national brands for legal industry outlet ALM.
• Plan and edit all articles for Legaltech News print products and online articles, with total pageviews above 100k per month and increasing online readership 8% YOY in 2018.
• Organize remotely and collaborate with ALM’s Technology Desk and 40+ contributed columnists.
• Manage budgets of $40k annually for art, photography, travel for staff, rotating freelancers and more.
• Led magazine through company-wide layoffs, including both immediate supervisors, in Jan. 2017.
• Set conference strategy and developed corporate sponsorship as member of Advisory Board for ALM’s Legalweek conferences, exceeded revenue goals in 2017 and 2018.
Title: Manager, Enterprise Content - Technology and Innovation
Country: United States of America
Awards and Rankings:
Networks' Member Firms
Alternative Legal Service Providers